NANoREG has eight distinct work packages:
- Scientific answers to regulatory questions
- Synthesis, supplying and characterisation
- Exposure through Life Cycle Analysis
- Biokinetics and toxicity testing in vitro
- Assessment of regulatory risk assessment and testing
- Keeping pace with innovation
- Liaison, dissemination, exploitation and communication
- Project Management
IOM's work falls within Work Packages 1, 3 and 7 of the NANoREG EU project, and forms the body of the work we are undertaking with the support of Defra in the UK.
Full details of these tasks and their associated deliverables are outlined within this section of the website.